The Places You'll Go
Friday, March 31st, 2017 from 6-11pm
Venue: The Mountaineers Club
The Places You'll Go Auction - How Can You Help?
Hello Wedgwood families! Your Auction Committee is busy planning a fun night with games, great food and drinks, and an auction table full of things we hope you can’t live without. We’re working our connections and hitting the streets to find trips, great wine, gift certificates to your favorite places, fun experiences, and more. Last year, we raised more than $100,000 – all due to the support of our amazing Wedgwood families. Want to pitch in this year? Read on to find out how you can help make the Wedgwood Auction a success!
Want to pitch in? Four ways you can help make the Wedgwood Auction a success!
- Deliver an auction item
- Make a cash contribution (or find someone who can!)
Come to the auction on Friday, March 31st, 2017 at The Mountaineers Club and join us in celebration of our Wedgwood school community, our dedicated teachers and support staff, and the reason for this whole night – our kids!
Deliver an auction Item
This is where it really takes a village to have a successful auction. More often than not people are more than happy to help out their local schools, but often don’t know how or aren’t asked. Here are some items that are always big hits on the auction table:
Make a cash contribution (or find someone who can!)
- Gift certificates! From a restaurant your family frequents to your trusty dry cleaner and everything in between, gift certificates are a great way to contribute to the auction table.
- Vacations & Getaways! Think boats, hotels and vacation homes. These are often drool-worthy yet can be a challenge to get. Know anyone who works for a cruise line? A hotel chain? An airline? Maybe you have a boat and wouldn’t mind donating a few hours of your time and gas this summer to take a Wedgwood family out on a cruise around Lake Washington? If you have a vacation home or cabin please consider donating a week or weekend to help support our school.
- Sports tickets, signed jerseys, theatre tickets! If you are a season ticket holder consider donating a pair of tickets to an upcoming game/performance.
- Parties! Let your inner party planner take hold and organize/host a sign-up party. Progressive dinner party, Wine/Bourbon tasting, Texas Hold ‘em Party, etc.
- Alcohol! Think about asking for a gift certificate or a bottle of something that tickles your fancy the next time you’re at your favorite brewery, distillery or winery.
Your cash contribution will go toward making our night a success. It might buy us a needed item to complete an auction basket, or help offset the costs of things like a fun outing with your child’s favorite teacher. Trust us, we’ll gratefully accept any amount you’re comfortable , and find a way to use it! Oh, and did we mention it’s 100% tax deductible
Want to step up a cash contribution? Do you own a business, or know someone who does? Become a Wedgwood Auction sponsor. This is a great way to advertise to our Wedgwood community and help us support local businesses! Auction sponsorships start at $50.
- Bronze ($50) – Business card advertisement in the Auction catalog and webpage recognition
- Silver ($100) – Half page advertisement in the Auction catalog and webpage recognition
- Gold ($150) – Full page advertisement in the Auction catalog and webpage recognition
- Platinum ($200) – Full page advertisement in the Auction catalog, verbal recognition at the event by our Auctioneer and your logo featured on on our sponsor wall at check-in
Maybe you want to know exactly what you’re paying for with your contribution? Become a game-specific sponsor and have your business or family’s name displayed in front of the following:
- Photo Booth
- Wine Toss
Please contact Holly Sommer or Nicole Ross, auction co-chairs, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors!
<<back to top