Our PTA needs to raise at least $125,000 annually
in order to fund the many activities and opportunities that makes Wedgwood Elementary such a great school.
Fundraising activities at our school help support things such as:
- School staffing to make up the difference that the district does not cover;
- Tutors who work directly with students needing extra individual support;
- Playground supervision so that our teachers get a much needed break during the day;
- Direct classroom support (funds to help purchase educational materials as well as professional development classes and the cost of substitutes so our teachers can attend classes);
- Community building activities such as Back-to-School BBQ, Lunar New Year, and Science Night.
To do this, the PTA needs support for three key fundraising events:
- Move-a-thon during the school day every fall
- Annual Pledge Drive (December)
- Spring Fundraising Auction and Party
Additionally, there are smaller activities that help raise funds and build community including selling t-shirts & sweatshirts, organizing a used children's books sale and by shopping through by shopping through other purchase links that benefit our school such as AmazonSmile and Box Top for Education. Click here to access our on-going fundraisers.