The mission of Wedgwood Elementary’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee is to ensure our community is welcoming and engaging to all families by creating an inclusive environment while promoting and celebrating our diversity.
- Support Incoming Families (Kindergartners & Transfers)
- Support Supplementary Diversity Education for Families & Teachers/Staff
- Collaborate with PTA on Event Planning to ensure cultural sensitivity and inclusion
- Support the PTA with Effective Communication.
- Connect Families to Resources
- Serve as a liaison between the PTA, School Staff & Families, by advocating for those experiencing conflict or concern regarding matters of inclusion & cultural competency
For more information contact:
Kiani Pineiro-Hall: 206-353-6980
Yoko Shimomura: 206-355-1673