Evacuate or Fire Alarm
- Leave everything behind
- Form a single line
- Be prepared for alternate route
- Last student out, close door
- Grab backpack
- Lead students to evacuation location
- Take roll
- Use Red/Green to indicate
-Green: all present
-Red: missing student
- Remain Silent
- Follow all directions
- Check area for danger and take action
- Check with Buddy Teacher
Playground managers will whistle three times and students go in closest door and go to homeroom class (portables go to buddy rm). Teachers will take roll and notify office of missing students.
All reverse evacuations become shelter in place unless otherwise notified.
Emergency Response Protocol
- Please review these procedures with students before each drill!
- We will start drills with “This is a drill.”